Friday, 13 January 2023

San Carlos Still

We decided to hang around in San Carlos for an extra day. We have been moving quite a bit lately and we both find that we really enjoy getting somewhere and chilling for a few days before pushing on.

Jan 13th: We packed the van up and went cruising around town for a bit. Went up toi the mirador (look-out). Beautiful up there. It was funny to see a whole different side of San Carlos as we hadn't been that way before. It is surprisingly a big town with small neighbourhoods scattered all over the mountains. 

I think Eurii enjoyed his rest stop....


I have it on good authority (thanks Carol...) that there are 21 of these dolphins around town. They are all sponsored by different groups or companies. They are all pretty special.

Last night here we walked to the new to us pizza restaurant. 
It was pretty darn good.


So that wraps up our three days in San Carlos. We always enjoy our stop here. The water pressure was problematic for a a few years but that is resolved. It was VERY busy. Busier than we have seen it for a long time. That is good to see. However, it seems that the internet still struggles at each site, at least it did for us again. I would imagine it is because there are so many people here. It works fine as long as you go into the clubhouse. small price to pay for a nice park!

Peace out friends!

Thought for the Day: As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was about to start...Winnie the Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment