Monday, 23 January 2023

Mazatlan (Jan 23)

A lovely "do-nothing" day today. Only excitement was the bus trip into Walmart for some groceries. Oh, and a smallish fire on the BBQ but first the bus trip.

Pretty cheap ride on the local bus and we love it. $46 Pesos return for both of us.

Love these buses. Music blaring away.
Just local transport. Gets you from point A to B.

I have a hard time finding pants long enough for me.
figures that these are plenty long enough.

The fancy Liverpool Mall 


There are always a few really interesting types of RV's on our travels. The small one is from Switzerland. The owners were telling us that it is made in a factory where they only make 25 a year and there are only 10 people who work in the factory. Pretty. cool. The big one is a "German-type" of unimog that can go pretty much anywhere it wants. I can't imagine what kind of gas mileage it gets. 



it is a quick walk across the street and down a block to the beach. It's a bit of a rough, broken sidewalk at the end of the beach street due to the huricane from a few years ago. I'm not sure that it will ever get fixed which seems a bit strange since this is quite a touristy area. Maybe next year. It is still navigatable but broken concrete just piled up how the sea left it.





First some decorating...

"Smallish" fire on the BBQ. He says "I'm just running to the bathroom for a second. You shouldn't have to do anything". Now, anyone who knows me knows I am not the BBQ'er in the family. This was 10 seconds after he walked away. Yes, we still ate them. 
Yes, I lost my BBQ'ing license-again.

From our hearts to yours..

Peace out friends!

Thought for the Day: There is no angry way to say bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment