Happy 70th Birthday to Doug!!!
Wow, this
young-ish dude has just turned 70!! Pretty hard to believe!!
Just few years ago! I guess vans were always part of us!
Trying to beat August and Jasper at UNO
Nope...wasn't done.
Grandpa and Rudy doing what he loves most-LEGO!
Grandpa and Holden...
So, Doug,
take a bow. I know you will go at this next decade with as much verve as the
past 6 decades. I wish you many more adventures (hopefully with me), many more
glasses of wine, more walks on the beach. Let’s keep this party going!!
Check out
the many faces of Doug. In no particular order:
Birthday dinner ribs in Mazatlan.
With our Mazatlan family, Carol & Bill
Okay, not actually his "face"
His dream of celebrating his birthday in the sunshine in Mexico
came true!
Peace out friends and let’s raise a toast to Doug!!
Thought for the Day: The best part of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with the people who matter most to you.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
What a great place to spend your birthday. Wishing you many, many, many more years of great health and happiness along with everything I wished for you o. Your Facebook page. Miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great day. Who could wish for more.
ReplyDelete70? Doug you look like a youngster! Good on ya! Looks like you're having fun! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete