Our beautiful little guy, Jasper Zane turned 8 years old today. I don't think there is a person who is as full of zest as Jasper.
You sometimes cannot get a direct answer from him. There is always this little twinkle in his eye when you ask him a question and you are never really sure how he will answer it. I hope he never changes....
He is still my seaglass hunting partner extraordinaire. He never tires of it. While we have been away in Mexico I was certain that a few of the beaches would yield some great pieces. But no. Maybe because he wasn't with me with his keen eye? At any rate I felt like I was letting him down.
He has some pretty epic dance moves and is really starting to get into reading, skateboarding and mountain biking with Dad and August. Jasper is that kid in class who is always ready to help someone else.
He is now an "official" big brother with Holden's arrival last year. He wears that badge proudly. His very best friend in the whole world is his big brother August. They are never far apart. I also hope that never changes.
Here are some of the many faces of this eipic human being we are so proud to call our grandson.....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment