Thursday, 12 December 2019

How can it be 7 Years?

......7 years since we were gloriously blessed with Gus' arrival. It really is hard to believe that this amazing little person has been in our lives for 7 years.

He has the most beautiful soul I can imagine. He is kind, caring, considerate. He loves his Momma, Dad and family but he especially loves his little brother Jasper. They are the best of friends. He has an inquisitive mind, loves his crafts and loves reading. He is fast becoming an expert on dinosaurs. We are routinely "schooled" in the history of dinosaurs. Names, sizes, attributes. Honestly, how does a 7 year old remember this stuff??? He is the kind of little dude that will always share a lick of his ice cream cone, a drink of his milk shake, draw you in his picture, hold your hand. As he grows up, the holding of my hand is the thing that I fear the most about losing......I like to tease him that when he is in Grade 12 he likely won't hold my hand anymore (unless it's to keep ME safe....) but he assures me that he will always want to hold my hand. You heard it here first! I asked him once what would happen when I couldn't pick him up anymore to hug him and he told me "don't worry Grandma, I will stand on a chair". I think that time has almost arrived......

We love you so much Gus. Always stay true to yourself....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR BEAUTIFUL BOY....

Peace friends....

Thought for the Day"What if I fall? Oh, but my love, what if you fly?" 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete