Why didn't someone call me???
Sunrise: 6:10 AM (PDT) / Sunset: 8:20 PM (PDT)
I left you all a long time ago and I'm really sorrry about that. No excuse. Summer just got the best of me and we just rolled our way through. I will do a "brief" recap (I can hear you all laughing....)
Gotta have this lovely lady's smile in my post
Nadyne, she's the BEST!
Don, Doug & Duane Beglaw (brothers)
Father's Day
Of course I bought a jug of chocolate milk on the
way home from school. Don't tell the parents...
Our beautiful Crescent Beach
My grocery helper....fancy shades
Lunch with the family in North Vancouver
June 25th to July 2nd We packed up and headed back up to our favourite spot, Chilliwack Lake Provincial Park. Started out a bit unseasonably cool but then the weather smartened up for sure. We celebrated this great country with Canada Day, July 1st.
July 2nd was our 48th Anniversary. How is that even possible? (this is where you all chime in about how "young" we look!! Ha Ha)
My White Rock crew
Despite the really cold water, Jasper convinced
me to go in...
All 14 feet of cuteness
Gourmet lunch prep
Back home again. Just spending great days with the boys...
My birthday gift from the boys. Lego "LOVE"
They made me do EVERY step. They supervised!
Off to Campbell Valley Park...
Local concert. Reggae. super fun!
July 13th to 20th We headed back up to the Kootenays to help out with Rudy while Teagan was at work. Always good times with them.
Forest fires are always present in the summer.
A sad but true reality. this one on our drive up to the Kootenays.
I will leave you all right here. Lots more to come and I will continue this week before I get more behind again. Promise....
Thought for the Day: Drinking before noon doesn't make you an alcoholic, it makes you a PIRATE!!





































First a belated Happy Anniversary to you both.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are still out having great adventures with family.
Stay Safe and Enjoy!
It's about time.
Belated happy anniversary and birthday. Looks like you are living the good life. Enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary!! Looks like a wonderful summer with your family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary 💓 Your photos are lovely and such beautiful smiles as well. Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada 😊 ❤️ 🇨🇦
ReplyDelete