Hello everyone....we wrapped up our time in Patzcuaro on March 14th. We really enjoyed the town. Lots to see, lots of eateries, lots of shopping. The buildings were just fasscinating to me. I mean, in Western Canada there is nothing as old as the 17th century. The fact that they have stood through so many revolutions, fighting, weather, etc. is crazy!
We left Patcuaro on Wed, March 15th at about 8:40 am and arrived in San Miguel de Allende around 1:20 pm. The drive was easy toll roads the whole way although it cost about $34 Cdn ($466 ps) but it was worth it for the fast transit and limited topes. Plus, I was on driving detail so I like to have a no challenge type of driving day!
Here's a last collection of pictures from our time in Patzcuaro.
There we are, nine lovely days spent in Patzcuaro. We enjoyed our time exploring and hanging out with friends, new and old. Next, on to San Miguel de Allende. We'll have more pictures once we get settled and exploring the beauty of SMdA.
Peace out friends!
Thought for the Day: We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I am truly grateful our paths crossed all those years ago.
ReplyDelete