So, here's a quick synopsis for our time in "The Hat" as it is called:
Getting ready for a haircut....I did not have a hairdressers cape!!
Mother & son!!
(Helen and Doug)
July 1st - Canada Day!!
Happy belated Canada Day everyone!! The local park in Medicine Hat had a nice Canada Day celebration at Kin Coulee Park, along with free shuttle buses to the park!! Gotta love that!
Yes, and I do believe we will!!
Canada Day chariot...
Free Cake!!
...and lots of it!!
Three amigos......
Love those men in kilts pipers!!
Lots of Canada Day spirit around!!
Nancy & Helen.....
We were able to watch the fireworks from the apartment where Helen lives. That was really nice. A near perfect view of them and she was happy too!!
This is a great country.......
Wednesday we are off to visit Teagan and Shawn in Nelson. Should be fun!!
Peace....
Thought for the Day: I'm gonna make the rest of my life the best of my life.
+(480x640).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(480x640).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(516x640).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
Nancy - look at your husband. I cannot see the need for a "hair"dresser. And there's definitely no need for a "cape". Either you've spent too much time in a confined space, or ... well what happens in Euri stays in Euri.
ReplyDelete