Sunday, 5 June 2016

Introducing.....

Our newest, beautiful addition to the family: Rudy Hunter O'Connor, arrived on Sunday, June 5th @ 6:44 pm, weighing in at a lovely 10 lbs-15 oz!!

Mom and Dad, Teagan & Shawn, are thrilled, as all of us are. Another adorable little grandson and we couldn't be happier. Mostly, for them, but for all of us too!!

Life is good, indeed....

Just like I said to Gus and Jasper a few years ago. It remains in my heart...
...I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more...
  
Welcome to the world our little Rudy - We Love you!!

  
I know, it's pretty hard to top that information, isn't it??
 
I will continue to update the blog this week and hopefully, by week's end, I will have you all up to speed!!
 
Thanks for coming back for a visit. Wasn't it so very worthwhile?!!
 
Peace....
 
Thought for the Day: I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more...

7 comments:

  1. Lucky guy! He has awesome grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What a cutie. What a lucky little one to have such great grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa and of course to the new parents. He is a handsome looking dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At 10lbs 15oz I have to say not so little! Glad you have another healthy and happu grandson. Congrats to all especially mama on doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great news. Congrats to you all. Be sure to let us know how the kids like their baby brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the kind words. Yes, Momma and Dad did an amazing job in bringing him into this world. He is a lovely addition to our family of grandsons and will be an amazing little cousin for Gus and Jasper.

    Life is good, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just checked on your blog and boy am I behind! LOVE the picture of you both with Rudy. He is a beautiful boy and we are thrilled for all of you to add him to your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete