Saturday, 30 April 2016

Back at It!!

Gosh, sorry for the long delay. It seems with learning our new schedule (i.e. to be back at work again) I have fallen off my "blogger rails". Should be able to shake a leg once again! Thanks for coming back!!!

New schedule is that I work Mon., Wed, Thurs & Fri at my freight brokerage company. Tuesdays is my favourite (....sorry boss) as it is the day I look after Gus & Jasper while the kids are away at work. New routines are good too! I am most fortunate to work with a company who indulged me in our travel schedule. We all get along great, talk (a lot) and laugh (even more). Everyday that I go in there I am struck with how lucky I am to work there.

Doug is currently looking for some part-time work to fill his days. He works at the big auto auction house here in town on Thursdays but he still wants more days. It will come! Patience, grasshopper!!!

So here are some "comings and goings" here around town....enjoy!!



Great spot where lots of movies are filmed. Reportedly "haunted"
but they make great food!!
 
Home Depot "kid building" time


Jasper waiting to be old enough!!

Park time....
 

 
So just getting back into the hang of things. This working sure does get in the way of our fun schedule!!
 
We certainly do live in a beautiful province!! Spring has sprung!!
 


Peace.....

Thought for the Day: Show respect, even to people who don't deserve it. Not as a reflection of their character, but a reflection of yours.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey there! Many thanks. Good of you to come back and check in!!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you've learned how to balance your lifestyle.
    We are hoping to get a more balanced lifestyle once we are settled in.
    Be safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete