Monday, 15 February 2016

Melaque Day (Day 10)

Just hung about and went out for a bike ride. We did, however, find my new "have to have" trailer......A 19' Shasta remake. Even in our favourite colour. The nice folks, Dawn & Paul even gave us a tour of it. Definitely what I would like to have. I do believe we would look awfully good in it. Dawn & Paul, you know who to call when you decide you want that Airstream, right?? Besides, I think you would look REALLY good in that Airstream!!!
 



I'm in love..........

Definitely different seeing how things are done down here. If you need to measure a very large hole for something, just use a tree branch!!

 
 
Carried on to the downtown district (loosely knit description) and had a refreshing licuado (milkshake), stopped at a house ware store "Gladys" and then carried on home. 

Might need one of these for our table!!






View from our campsite....


This must have been "wine time"!!!
 
Peace and goodnight everyone.
 
Thought for the Day: It’s not about “having” time. It’s about making time. If it matters, you will make time.
 

3 comments:

  1. that trailer is here now - took a picture of it to send to you but guess I don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, different one because these folks are still here until end of March. Aren't they the cutest thing? Tell Bill - NO flamingos necessary!!

      Delete
  2. I think my parents had one of those trailers back around 1980!

    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete