Friday, 20 June 2014

Almonte ON (Day 2)

Goodness - what a great day!!

First thing we had this morning was birthday wishes from Gus!! (with a little help from Mom & Dad). Thanks for the sign little buddy! We love you and we miss you and we will see you soon!!

 

 
It has gotten pretty late here so I will do the blog post in the morning with all our adventures today from Ottawa, okay?
 
Thanks, from the bottom of my heart, to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. I also received some other awesome Happy Birthday signs made for me today!! That was super fun and I will share those with you all tomorrow. I feel truly blessed to have so many fantastic people in my life! Extra thanks to Doug for making it a truly special day for me - you are the best!!
 
Peace....
 
Thought for the Day: Positive Mind. Positive Vibes. Positive Life.
 
Thanks again, everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. We like to extend our names to those of the Birthday wishes and hoping that we'll see many more of them.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelagh and I were out camping at Allouette lake, so hereby happy belated birthday from Langley, BC.

    ReplyDelete