Saturday, 6 July 2013

Caulking and Campfires (Late post from Friday)

We spent the day at Josh & Kathy's place. Doug and Josh had installed crown moulding in the hallways and bathroom before we left for Mexico so Doug was busy caulking the edges and just finishing up the job. He did a fantastic job and it looks amazing. I did a bit of "Gus time" while Kathy was at the dentist so we both had fun! (well, not sure Doug would say he "had fun"!!) Sorry to say I did not take any photos!! My bad....

Later in the day we all headed over to Kathy's parents, Mel & Rick's place. Love, love going there. We always have a good time and we were lucky enough to be able enjoy the evening outside and then around the campfire (Bet you wondered how I was going to work both those things into the title, huh?!





 Hey Dad, there's something on your shirt!

 



 Grandma Mel and Gus....

 Thanks for sharing your socks with me Dad!!



 I think Grandpa is enjoying this more than Gus!! 

 Sorry for the blur but this is one of those "through the campfire" shots!
Grandpa Rick and Gus...

Last but not least...
Kathy whipped up this delicious Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie!!
Yummmmm!!
 
 
Great day spent with family. Thanks everyone for checking in!!
 
Cheers friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm. Some of my favorite flavors: peanut butter and cheesecake. YES. The pix make it look a little chilly. Boy, could I use a little chilly about now.
    Actually it's been a little cooler yesterday (95) and today (93 expected - I'll believe it when it happens).
    Had the back up camera installed this AM; now I feel a lot more confident maneuvering this rig solo.
    Hugs guys!

    ReplyDelete