Thursday, 23 May 2013

White Rock (Day 2)

When we are in White Rock, we stay at the guest suite in Josh and Kathy's building. It does now feel like it is part of "our home"! Today, we chilled out and reacquainted ourselves with that beautiful grandson of ours....
 
 
 
 AND, I really, really like to stand!!!
(Yes, and I am 5-1/2 months old!!)



 Hanging onto the nice cold water glass...

 Just feels good on my gums....

 Wrestling with Mr. Owl



 Hanging out with Grandpa....

 Okay, so I fell asleep!!
 
So after a bit of running around, we drove down to the White Rock pier area. There was quite a storm brewing south of us....
 






 
Sorry, no travel stories today. We are just going to spend a few days "de-compressing". I am still trying to put my thoughts together on our wonderful time in Mexico. Such a great country!! But, please, keep on checking in with us. Just because we are back in Canada doesn't mean that we won't still have more adventures!!
 
Cheers friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment