Sunday, 10 March 2013

VdJ (Day 24): Home at the Park

Well today, I really have nothing for you all. Just a nice quiet Sunday here at the park. We didn't go anywhere. Keeble and Carole left today as did Jan and Bob. It's also sad when campers have to carry on with their adventures, Whether it's heading home on just onward.. A bit like family leaving....

But on the bright side we had new campers show up in the last 2 days. Also Kevin and Ruth came back from all their adventures in Guatemala. It will be interesting to listen to their stories over the next few days!!

No pictures....sorry. Just a note to let you know that we were thinking of you all and missing you all today. I am especially missing my Dad. He left us 19 years ago today and I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't cross my mind. I would love to know what he would think of this big adventure we are on. Miss you forever, Dad.....love you for always!!

Tea is up......maybe a movie tonight.

Cheers friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment