Wednesday, 23 January 2013

White Rock BC to Springfield, OR

It seems like so long wince we have been on the road! Tonight, our first night, finds us in Springfield, OR (just outside of Eugene, OR). Let's check out the day. First stop this morning, White Rock, BC @ 7:45 a.m. was for coffee.


 
 
Our HUGE travelling friends in Sunny the motorhome in Marysville, WA
 
Nothing like Wal-Mart shopping. These photos are for you Kathy.....just remember
when you open your Christmas stocking next December!!!
 
 
 
In my slightly small kitchen, I assembled my chili. You do have to get used to working in a small space when you live in a VW Westie. Fun anyway!!
 
 
 
 
 
On the floor behind me, cooking away down the I-5!!
 
Dinner's ready!!
 
So, that's our first day. We are tucked in at the Motel 6. Plan is to meet Al & Colleen at 8 am and then we are off, heading west towards Florence, OR. and the west coast highway!!
 
Cheers friends!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you put the pigs feet and chunks of Spam in the chilli? Have a great trip and hope to see you in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - I'm saving those for Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete