Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Happy Tuesday

Hi everyone!

Did you notice that I added the email alert box at the top right side of the blog so you could add your email addresses? That way you get the alert if I post, which will happen on a more regular basis soon enough. We have pinpointed our departure date for southbound to Mexico is January 23rd.....it's coming!! Anyway, I hope some of you will take advantage of the alert system. If you start following a blog, and for one reason or other, at some point, the people don't post as often as they were, it's easy to forget about checking it. At first, you check everyday then that falls away. Anyway, I hope some of you will use it....

Not much new to report here. We have had a nice little run of dry weather the last few days and it is a welcome respite to the grey and dark skies that are normally here this time of year. We took advantage of it and had a nice roaring fire in the fire pit in my sister's backyard. Was nice, almost like camping only we could come inside to a nice bed!! 
 
 
Yummy...
 
This definitely looks like "camping, fire pit food" 
 
The tequila glass is empty...hmmm....
 
Well, that's all I have. We are anxiously awaiting the birth of our first grandchild. Josh and Kathy are as ready as any first-time parents can be. We will definitely let everyone in the WORLD know about that as soon as it happens!!
 
Take care everyone and don't forget to sign up for your email alerts. Let me know in the comments section if you have!!
 
Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. I get you on my google reader feed whenever you post, so no need for me to have an email alert. I have the same thing on our blog, but no idea if anybody uses it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joel - Just add your name to the email box at the top of the blog and you will get the alerts when I post. Or you can add your own name as a "friend". This is a step you have to do yourself. Thanks for following!!

      Delete