Sunday, 6 May 2012

Melaque (Day 4)

Just a staying "home" day today. It always amazes me that if you sit long enough, you can pretty well buy anything on the beach. Try a hammock, a table maybe!! Hey, if you buy one of each, you can set up pretty nicely for the day!! A lady even walked buy with hangers of swimming suits (just in case you got to the beach and forgot yours!!) Not to mention the tons of vendors with jewellery, mangoes on sticks, ice cream, etc. etc.



I actually liked these tables but there is NO room to bring one home in our van!!

Well, I must say, I did received a bit of flack about getting my laundry done, twice, while touring Mexico. Just so you all didn't think that I had gone and gotten all "princess-ey" on you, here is how I spent my morning:





I look pretty happy for someone washing clothes by hand, huh?

...see, I didn't mean I just washed a few things, I washed lots and boy did
they ever smell nice after they dried!!

We could hear these guys all singing at the corner, impromptu concert!!

Pizza for dinner, by the beach.....can't beat that!! This is just outside the gates to the park.

We are sitting on one of the beach parking pads that belong to the park...

You can just see the nose of Euri behind the gates of the park...

Sun setting...

I have been trying to get a picture to show you all how sloped the actual beach area is...

That sort of shows it. Where we are standing is another level higher than this,
up at the park level...

Hey, that looks like us.....

Little restaurant just down below us...

Well, that's it. Not much to say but I always like to share the pictures! Tomorrow we will move to Bucerias, just north of Puerta Vallarta. About 3.5 hours north of here. We really are on the northbound swing now and it does feel a bit strange, but still fun and lots to see!!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment